If you want to know what is Tether USDT, how you can get it and how it can help you, without floundering into technical details, this guide is for you.
- Tether USDT is a controversial cryptocurrency with tokens issued by Tether Limited,which claims that each token issued is backed by one United States dollar though they may not necessarily be redeemed through the Tether platform.Tether is called a stablecoin because it is designed to always be worth $1.00. According to Coinmarketcap it is the second most traded cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.
- Tether Limited states that Tether is not a financial instrument. They further state that owners of Tethers have no contractual rights, other legal claims, or guarantees against losses.
- Tether Limited and the Tether cryptocurrency are controversial because of the company’s failure to provide a promised audit showing adequate reserves backing Tether, its alleged role in manipulating the price of bitcoin.
Where can I find Tether USDT?
You can get Tether from any of these places.
- A cryptocurrency exchange where you can exchange your bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for Tether,in this case I recommend Binance or Changelly
How can I store my Tether USDT Coins?
Sign up for a Tether Wallet, from there you can:
- Store, send and receive 1-to-1 backed digital currency across tether-integrated exchanges, platforms and wallets
- Add value to your exchange accounts and wallets through other tether-enabled wallets.
- Convert cash into stable digital currency and hold as USD, EUR or JPY
- Transfer stable digital currency to other tether-enabled wallets and exchanges.
What is USDT?
Tether : a currency issued on the Bitcoin blokchain through the Omni protocol. Its value is the exchange rate is fixed or tied, at the value of the US dollar.
The reason that 1 USDT is actually worth 1 USDT is that the stock exchanges maintain a USD reserve for each existing USDT. USDT can be spent, exchanged or transferred, such as Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency currency. They can also be stored in specialized portfolios that are Omni compatible.
How to Mine Tether?
Unfortunately Tether can’t be mine
What are the Tether advantages?
Tether has many advantages, for example, allows you to convert digital currency into money; uses Blockchain technology that provides security through the Omni protocol.
Another very important advantage of Tether: Always quoted 1 to 1, so if you have 500 Tether, then you have 500 USD.For merchants this cryptocurrency is very useful, because it allows them to do business without worrying about the volatility.