You do not know how to buy TRON? In this guide I will explain how to buy some TRON (TRX) Coin with coinbase and binance.
NOTE: I advise you not to invest all your capital in cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrencies market is a very volatile market so we do not take any responsibility for any loss of your money.
- Complete the registration process on Coinbase.
- Register on the Binance website.
- Buy one of the cryptocurrencies on Coinbase.
- Send the cryptocurrency you just bought to Binance
- Convert the sum transferred to Binance into Tron (TRX), using the exchange.
1 (STEP) Register on Coinbase and complete the identification process.
At the moment Coinbase is the only platform that allows a quick and functional registration process. It will be necessary to enter and verify the e-mail, the mobile number by confirming the link that will be sent to you by e-mail and the OTA code sent via SMS to the mobile phone.
Buying at least € 84 of any currency on Coinbase (Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Litecoin) you will get a $ 10 gift in Bitcoin.
2 (STEP) Register on Binance.com site
- Connect to the Binance website by clicking here.
- Register and verify your email. Binance allows you to use your platform without necessarily verifying your identity documents, as long as the transactions do not exceed 2 Bitcoins per day.
- I reccomend you to enable authentication in two factors (Google Auth or SMS Auth), this will ensure maximum security and prevent unauthorized access to the platform.
3 (STEP) Send the cryptocurrency purchase on Coinbase to your Binance portfolio
- Log in to your Binance account
- At the top of the screen you will have to click on “Funds” and you will see a drop-down menu from which you have to select “Deposits Withdrawals”.
- On the page that will open all the supported cryptocurrencies will be present: you will have to select the one for which you intend to deposit, by clicking on “Deposit”
- The menu will expand showing the address to which to send the cryptocurrency that you intend to use for the payment. Copy the alphanumeric code and return to Coinbase
How to send cryptocurrency from Coinbase to Binance
- Click on “Send” / “Send” relative to the cryptocurrency you wish to transfer
Paste or copy the alphanumeric code previously copied by Binance, select the import to send and click on “Continue”.
- The transfer will take a few minutes and it will be possible to follow the progress of the transaction both from Coinbase and Binance. Back to top Binance and exchange the Bitcoin / Ethereum / Litecoin just arrived in TRON (TRX)
- Go to the page dedicated to the currency BTC-TRX (or ETH-TRX). If you have purchased Litecoin, you will first need to convert them into Ethereum or Bitcoin. Yes, it’s true, it’s an additional step, but it will still save you a lot on transfer costs. Binance’s fees are among the lowest on the market and are 0.1%.
- In the middle of the page you will see a graph below which there is an interface that allows you to select the type of operation to be performed. If you want to buy TRON (TRX) we will have to select “Market” and enter the percentage of BTC or ETH to be converted.
I hope this guide is of your help…
Enjoy and good luck!